A simple C++ Tetris clone, made with SDL 1 back in 2008. Quite a trip down memory lane.
I decided to update it and use Emscripten to bring it to the web, by using WebAssembly.
- Up Arrow or W - Rotate
- Left Arrow or A - Move left
- Right Arrow or D - Move right
- Down Arrow or S - Speed Up
- Spacebar or Enter - Exit Game Over screen (works with other keys)
- Escape or X - Return to Menu / Exit
- Q - Toggle between drawing Images or Squares (only on Original)
- F - Toggle FPS (only on Original)
- PrintScreen or R - Take Screenshot (only on Original)