I've been using unicode characters to make pretty HTML lists and decided that it was time I made it into a project.

On January 1st, 2017 I found a guide about using AJAX. This got me curious so I decided to make a simple server and communicate with it.

Around April 20th, 2018 I decided to try using the new LocalStorage and IndexedDB functionalities. This would make Taskify work without a server (but that still has its own use-cases).

Note that LocalStorage works like local cookies so blocking them will likely stop it from working. As for the IndexedDB, a single entry is used (the JSON for all the tasks) and that's not the best way to use a Database.

Also added Import and Export features since it already used functions to save and load from JSON files.

This work is licensed under the MIT License